Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Blog is On...

Well, that was easy! Only took me about 6 minutes, maybe less to set up this blog! Been putting it off because I thought it would take too long. I had tried it last year (with a different blog company) and had technical difficulties. The other problem was coming up with a cute or catchy name that I thought was 'me'. Stuck with the one I came up with last year, due to lack of a better one. It came about because I realized every house is just a house and it takes TLC to make it a home.

A HOME is your safe haven, the place you would rather be than anywhere else. The place you can relax, curl up with a blanket and a book, share a meal with your family or friends and also hide out and regroup before going back out into the world.

I love homekeeping....no, not necessarily cleaning but that is part of the territory. I prefer the decorating, creating a warm and inviting haven...Or making little decorating vignettes around the house. But alas, mom duties call and I must head out to Joanne's to get some lettering for Son age 11 and his science fair project.


No comments:

Post a Comment