Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gratitude Pumpkins


This was a fun and simple project I did to thank the staff at my son's school for all they do.
I simply got a few small pumpkins and a black Sharpie and basically did a little graffiti on them!
Each one was customized to fit the person I made them for and I wrote a small verse of gratitude on the top or back of each pumpkin.

These inexpensive, festive, no calorie tokens were cute displayed on the desks of the staff workers.
The possibilities are endless. Grab a pumpkin and give it a try....

2 comments:

  1. What a darling idea! Very creative. I bet the staff loved them and appreciated your thoughtfulness! And they'll last longer than flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely blog site, Donna. Thanks for giving me the link. I'll add it to my list. With a diminished cash flow, I can use the economical ideas. And we do need to get together for tea!

    ReplyDelete